Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What's on my iPhone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfUD_pp2to

Hi guys!! I go through my white iPhone 4S and tell you what Apps I have.  Be sure to comment below what apps are your current favs or send me a video response!  I really enjoy watching these videos so I'm not always behind on apps ;)  Don't forget to subscribe =)

Background photo: Squat Away May Challenge
My lock screen is a photo of my fiance and I para-sailing in Florida

Page 1
Twitter - Social Networking - http://www.twitter.com/glammarly
Pinterst - A virtual pinning board where you can 're pin' or like photos/fashion/home decor etc. - http://www.piniterest.com/marlylee
Instagram - Social Networking photo app - http://www.instagram.com/marly_l
Facebook - Social Networking App
Wanelo - Kind of like Pinterest, but you can buy items you like on the spot
Pandora - Music Streaming App
YouTube - Online Videos App
Netflix - Watch movies online App
Google App, iHeartRadio App, Flashlight App, PINKnation App

3 Bottom Apps:

Messages
Phone
Camera


Page 2

iPhone Contacts, Photos, Calender, Weather, Clock, Mail, Yahoo!Mail, Calculator, Safari, Settings, App Store, DP,
Candles App - You can blow out pretend candles on your device

Page 3

Apps alphabetically organized into folders

Apps Folder:
Dupes for the CoCoPPA Application which allows you to change the look of some apps

Games Folder:
Bingo Run, MineCraft, Game of Life, Bubble Witch, CandyCrush, Ruzzle, Tomogache, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space

Lifestyle Folder:
Groupon, Urbanspoon, Jobsearch, Passbook, CL Mobile, Trulia

Music Folder:
Newstand (hidden), Soundhound App, Videos, Music, iHEARTradio Dupe App

Photo Folder:
PhotoWonder App, InstaBokehFX, BokehCamFX, Whitagram

Utilities Folder:
Compass, Voice Memo, Stocks, Notes, Game Center, iTunes, SpeedTest, Reminders, FindiPhone

Thanks for watching :)

For business inquires or if you would like me to review your products please contact me at:

mlee1621@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment