Friday, January 25, 2013

Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer Review



I have been using this foundation for about a month now.  It's not too bad.  The packaging is really neat and handy which I really liked. The cap has the built in concealer at the top as shown in the photo with a compact mirror. The set includes the concealer, a foundation brush, and a spatula instead of a pump. I thought that was pretty interesting; instead of worry about all that foundation that you could still use but can't pump out, the spatula will be able to reach those areas. My shade is in Honey, and it blends in evenly.  What I like to do is dab what is on my spatula (the nice thing about this product is you don't need to use too much) onto the back of hand.  Then I dab the foundation with my warm fingers to loosen up the foundation before applying it to parts of my face that need it the most.  I enjoy the fact that this foundation blends evenly throughout the face.  It does not leave dis coloration on different parts of my face. 

I'm not a fan of the concealer, it's pretty basic and will not help with dark under eyes or acne spots. I'm glad the brush came with the set, but I do not use it. It has left streaks on my face, so I use my Sephora Platinum Airbrush #56 to apply the foundation. 





Details & Verdict (Rating will be based on a 1-5 scale, 1 being low and 5 being high):



You can purchase this online at ULTA, Sephora, or STILA Cosmetics.  I got mine as a gift, and I believe it was from Sephora

Overall even and light coverage, and it's build-able. I don't know if it's a must have, but may possibly purchase it again.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Packaging Rating: 4.5 
  • Price: $$ (44.00 USD)
  • Buy Again: Maybe

What were your thoughts on the product or have you been thinking about trying? Let me know :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment